You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
You are currently viewing Kingdom of Hearts as a guest. By following one of the links below, you can login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to Twilights Destiny! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Babel Fish Translator

Affiliates
HD Reborn Underground

The Organization's Scope

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male
Munny : 25240

The Organization's Scope Empty
PostSubject: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Arriving from the dark corridor, Nolex and the other two arrive in the town, hidden from view from the civilians.
Back to top Go down
https://khtwilightsdestiny.rpg-board.net
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female
Munny : 8601

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Siki looked around, "interesting....this reminds me of my home.......but...a little different...i hope this place isn't as dull as the other place......
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:07 pm

"siki, lets hang out" Nolex said. "The organization never gets to hang out, and we can keep servailance with the nobodies"
He snapped his fingers as a few dusks appeared from the ground. They disappeared again as they went around the area.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Siki smiled, "ohh yes! Lets! I want to actually relax for a change.....hmm.....it's strange isn't it......"Siki said starting to walk off, "this place.....it brings back memories......"
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:16 pm

"Yes it does" He said. He looked up and noticed the tall clock tower. He opened a dark corridor.
"Lets go up there" He said. "He held in his hand some sea salt ice cream pops as he walked through.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Siki followed closely behind, "this place is really interesting"Siki said going through the corridor along with Nolex.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:11 pm

The corridor opened on top of the clock tower. He sat down on the ledge and held onto one of the ice creams. He then waited for Siki to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Siki followed closely behind, she sat down holding the other ice cream, she put it in her mouth, "emm."
Back to top Go down
Eamon

Eamon

Male
Munny : 2139

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 pm

*Leax awakes*
Wh wh what where am i?
This place seems familiar to me.
*Leax climbs to his feet and utters the words Twilight town.*
Wandering through the streets memories flood back of his past and strangely memories of others.suddenly a feeling of unease creeps over him as he is surrounded by nobodies.
*without thinking he summons flames to his hand and begins to engage in battle.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:34 pm

"My my, Siki, look over there" Nolex said. He pointed off towards the sandlot as he noticed a newcomer fighting. "Seems like we have someone else to worry about" He said, noticing the flames in his hands.
He opened up a corridor again.
"Shall we go to watch then?" He asked. He was already half way inside the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Eamon

Eamon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Leax moved with speed and power demolishing the wave of nobody's.But then got the feeling he was being watched.looking around he spots 2 people in black cloaks.Not knowing whether they were friend or foe he points his hand of flames at them and says "come and face me"
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female
Munny : 6222

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Not far from the sandlot two teens watched the scene play out before them. the two were twins one girl and one boy, both 15 years old. They were unsure if they should join the boy with the flames or if they should stay in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Nolex looked at him.
"Siki, stay here" He said. He disappeared within the corridor and appeared in front of the boy within an instant.
"So, young boy, who are you challenging?" He asked. He took his hood off, revealing his short black hair and his icy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Siki did as she was told, but she was ready to summon a dark corridor if need be, "be careful Nolex....."she said watching him and the boy closely, she noticed that two were watching that scene not closely, but not so far either, "dang it....what now?"Siki said keeping a watch on the other two.
Back to top Go down
Eamon

Eamon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:01 pm

You..he screms in rage shooting fire at the now revealed person.unsure wether or not he was fighting a loosing battle.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:05 pm

The girl didnt like how the one in the black cloak seemed to threaten the boy simply by appearing in front of him. She took half a step towards them when a hand landed on her shoulder. "Lily." Jack cautioned. Lily sighed and nodded. With that the two continuted to watch. Lily looked ready to jump at them at any moment more than willing to help the boy, while Jack watched the scene carefully tightened like a spring and rady to strike at any moment if needed.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Siki watched, "eh....this isn't good.....I should warn him about the other two....."Siki said, she opened up a dark corridor, and went through, when she got to the other side, she looked at Nolex, "there's a good explaination.... Did you realize there are two others watching you and this boy besides me.... Looks as though they're ready to pounce....."
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Lily's eyes went wide. They were hiding so well without making a sound; how did she know they were there? Jack had a dagger in his hand and was ready to throw it at any moment. Lily's hand had gone to the hilt of her sword. "we might as well move...they know we're here, Jack." Lily said softly. Jack sighed and nodded as the twins came out from hiding and into the bright light of the sandlot.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Siki looked at Nolex, "you know...for someone who has highest position.... YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR SENSES!"Siki growled, she gripped at her tonfas, "alright... you take care of the kid....I'll make sure these pest don't interfere...."Siki said with a smile, as two Dusks appeared in front of her.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Lily glared at Siki. "Call me a pest again...I dare you." she nearly growled. Jack's face was set in an emotionless mask not allowing his temper to fog his mind. He knew that he needed to have a clear head if it came down to a fight. Lily was his exact opposite. She was more than ready to straight out charge the cloaked one that hd insulted her and her brother.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Nolex sighed as he lifted up his hand. It blocked the attack and left no marks on him.
"You can't honestly think you can beat me do you?" He asked. He took the boys arm and threw him on the other side of the area.
"I'm a lot stronger than you" He said. "I'm the leader of the Organization"
He began to laugh softly as he noticed Siki.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Siki smiled again, "what's the matter? Don't like being called what you are?"she said with a giggle, she then turned serious, "alright....lets go...."she growled as electricity started to surround her and the tonfas.
Back to top Go down
Eamon

Eamon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Leax knew he could not beat him.But he at least had to try and fight.suddenly leax was struck by a headache that black cloak,his emotionless tone,the organisation.Memories of a being known as axel appeared to be associated with this organisation...flames images of axel,the world that never was the images in his head.suddenly "My show now, Keyblade master! Who am I? Oh, my name's Axel. Got it memorized?"these words echoed..and when leax regained full control something was in his hand a blade....a keyblade.Although he had just summoned it for the first time he already felt like a master and in an instance he lunged at nolex.
Back to top Go down
lielyan-keyblade

lielyan-keyblade

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Lily's glare didn't waver. "Lily watch the electricity!" Jack said as his other half rushed Siki with sword drawn. It wasnt an exeptional sword but it was Lily's favorite and one of the few things she had left from her Nobody father. Jack hung back waiting for his shot though he now held two daggers in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Siki smiled, the dusks came at her first and she watched waiting for an opening to strike, one of her tonfas though was no longer in her hand, Lets see if she can figure it out.....if not...then....well I'll just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Organization's Scope   The Organization's Scope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Organization's Scope
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kingdom of Hearts :: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts 2 :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: